Wednesday, 18 April 2012

What I’m reading After Fifty…

after fifty
After finishing and loving the Fifty Shades trilogy I’ve been on the look out for another hot little book that I can totally and obsessively fall in love with. I have one or two (okay maybe eight) requirements:






1. It’s got to be HOT.

2. I quite like a bit of romance.

3. I’m very partial to a smouldering alpha male.

4. I do like an alpha male with “issues” especially if he’s saved by the love of a good woman.

5. I’m totally okay with him having any or all of the following: tattoos, a Harley Davidson, a dodgy past, the ability to turn into a werewolf, a military background and or a uniform, a dry sense of humour, can play guitar with his shirt off, some kind of sporting ability (but don’t get too technical about said sport because I’m likely to get bored).

6. I want to see a protective streak a mile wide.

7. No YA boys need apply (sorry men only).

8. Billionaires are okay by me.

So I created myself a shelf on Goodreads called After Fifty and I’ve been reading some very interesting books which I plan to review every Thursday until I get fed up with them and move onto another bandwagon.

Click the pictures below to check out my reviews.


Some other Fifty-ish books I've loved:





 Some other very hot recommendations
(click the pictures to see my drool worthy book boyfriend for each book)


Click the After Fifty cover below to see how my Fifty Shades addiction all started



One of the best things about the Fifty Shades explosion is the e cards.








I post all my "After Fifty" reviews every Thursday,

11 comments:

  1. Ahhh, just what I needed :D
    Can you let me know which has no cheating in them please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to pick up Broken forever!!! Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a naughty list I love it. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just want I wanted!!! I have Bared to You to read so looking forward to that!!

    Thanks for the reccs!

    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Thanks Lesley :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Tasnim, this is of course a very important public service I'm doing here reading all this smut!

      Delete
  6. The first book I read after Fifty Shades was "Beautiful Disaster" by Jamie McGuire. Travis totally made me forget Christian! I highly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Travis too, he's one of my all time favourite book boyfriends.

      Delete
  7. You've got to check out the Masters series by Kallypso Masters. Hot covers, Alpha males, great stories. Highly recommended. And so many people who've read Shades, move onto these and love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the recommendation Cherie I'll check that out.

      Delete
  8. Here is my list of what to read after 50 Shades...Check out these Authors and Series

    •Masters Of The Shadowlands series by Cherise Sinclair
    •Doms Of Dark Haven series by Cherise Sinclair
    •Mountain Masters series by Cherise Sinclair
    •Beyond series by Kit Rocha
    •Masters & Mercenaries series by Lexi Blake
    •Rescue Me series by Kallypso Masters
    •The Auction series by Jaymie Holland
    I could go on forever especially listing all my favorite series that would be a long post.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.