Monday, 13 August 2012

Review: In Rides Trouble by Julie Ann Walker

In rides TroubleIn Rides Trouble
Black Knights, Inc #2
Julie Ann Walker
Publication date: 4th September 2012

I absolutely LOVE this series!!!! After devouring the first instalment Hell on Wheels I couldn't wait to read In Rides Trouble especially when I found out it was going to be Frank and Becky's story as I adored their "I'm in love with you but can't admit it" bickering.

Becky "Rebel" Reichert is the sharp-tongued, Harley riding motorcycle designer whose motorcycle shop is the cover for Black Knights, Inc a group of ex-military special ops that Frank Knight is the boss of. Since meeting three and a half years ago Becky and Frank have tormented each other, Becky is the only person who doesn't call him Boss she sticks his favourite root beer sweets in his pockets to annoy him whilst all the while lusting after him. Frank feels that he's too old for her and as her boss he knows he can't get involved with Becky no matter what his body tells him. When Becky and her best friend Eve decide to go on holiday they find themselves held hostage by Somali pirates so it's up to Frank and his Black Knights to rescue her.

I read In Rides Trouble in one sitting, I couldn't put it down it's pretty much got EVERYTHING I love about books: action, mystery, sexual tension, hilarious dialogue and a whole group of gorgeous, protective alpha males on Harley's. Seriously, I was in alpha male heaven! Watching Frank and Becky deny their feelings for each other was agonising especially with the added torment of a crazy pirate hell on bent on getting his revenge on Becky thrown into the mix as well. I really enjoyed the first book in the series and loved this book so goodness knows what state I will be in when I get my hands on the third book Rev It Up. Black Knights, Inc is shaping up to be a fantastic series and Julie Ann Walker's heroes are the stuff that naughty dreams are made of. You have got to read it!

Thanks to Net Galley for the opportunity to read and review In Rides Trouble.


lesleyratingwnum5

5 comments:

  1. This sounds like a fun read(: These two sound like they will have some great banter together as well as being a great couple. I love a little suspense and some hot alpha males in my books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Katie, I'm a BIG fan of hot alpha males!

      Delete
  2. Looking at this is seems that book 2 is even better :D And I did like them in book 1 and I was so curious how they would end up together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I liked them both in book 1 but thought it might be a few books in before we got their story so I was hyper when I realised In Rides Trouble was about them

      Delete
  3. I can't wait for this, I loved book 1 and loved the banter between Frank and Becky.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.