Friday, 14 September 2012

Review: Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown

Lies Beneath
(Lies Beneath #1)
Anne Greenwood Brown
Publication date: 12th June 2012

Lies Beneath just didn't really do it for me. I really liked the idea of murderous mermaids, that's what caught my attention about Lies Beneath but the actually story never really grabbed me and neither did the characters. All in all, I lost interest pretty early on and wanted to skip parts to get to the end (which is never a good sign). Not for me.

Even though it wasn't for me there are loads of good reviews of Lies Beneath out there:

Making the Grade
I Heart YA books
Starting the Next Chapter



2 comments:

  1. I've seen lots of mixed reviews about this one, but I think I still may try it someday to see what I think. That's nice of you to link other people's reviews too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan of this book, but I totally understand that you couldn't get into it. Maybe another mermaid book. How about Of Poseidon?;)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.