Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Review: Down to You by M. Leighton

Down To You
M. Leighton
The Bad Boys #1
Publication date: 21st September 2012
Reviewed by Lesley

Down to You first came onto my radar through a review on The Autumn Review, in reading the blurb I wasn't too keen on the idea that the heroine falls for two guys who just happen to be twins the idea of that kind of love triangle didn't really appeal to me too much but I thought I would give it a go.

Boy am I glad I did. My first book of 2013 turned out to be full of twists and turns and very interesting surprises, and I never for one moment guessed how it was all going to play out.

I can't possibly say much more for the fear of spoiling it if you haven't read it yet and I honestly wouldn't want to do that. I think it's much better to to go into it blind and just prepare yourself to be blown away by the twisty plot. What I originally thought was going to be a predictable girl like good guy and bad guy but can't choose between them (all the while I was shouting pick bad guy Cash!) absolutely wasn't like that. The super good twist that I didn't see coming also sets us up nicely or the next book. Yep, I've been sucked right into the The Bad Boys story.

Great characters, heat, tension and a fantastic who to choose dilemma with a twist made for a great bookish start to 2013.
 
 
M. LEIGHTON ONLINE:
Website  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Goodreads
 
BUY THE BOOK:
Amazon UK  |  Amazon.com 

2 comments:

  1. WOOHOO!! Glad you gave it a go and that you loved it! Now you MUST go read Up to Me!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.