Monday, 1 April 2013

April's new releases I want to "add to basket"


April looks to be another great month for new books. I read and loved Hot Blooded so I need a copy for my bookshelf. I also enjoyed Thrill Ride and Lush and happen to have Wicked As She Wants on my kindle waiting to be read. I can't however, quite decide what I'm more desperate to read, Own the Wind or Walking Disaster? Arrgghh decisions, decisions.

Urban Fantasy


Contemporary romance

Travis's POV arrgghhhh!

 
New series alert!

2 comments:

  1. Wicked as She Wants was amazing, Lesley! :) Hope you read it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. April's gonna be a mean month. LOL I have like 7 of those on my shopping list and another 4 or 5 too! It's such a great "awful" problem to have ;)

    ~Anna
    herding cats & burning soup

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.