Thursday, 18 April 2013

My favourite badass biker books



I have a deep love for badass biker books. Some may say I'm obsessed, they would be right because I am. It all started with Kristen Ashley's Motorcycle man and before I knew it I was trawling Goodreads for hours looking for books with tattooed, Harley riding, macho hero's. I love my badass bikers to be all alpha male, to be a bit of rough and of course I want them to be saved by the love of a good woman. In the name of research *coughs* I've listed a couple of my favourites so far. I now have a special badass biker TBR list on Goodreads and most of the books on my list I've been able to snap up as kindle bargains (bonus points for cheap books!). Enjoy! 
 
Tack is so completely grrrrrrrrr. I've crowned him President of my favourite badass biker's. He's gruff, says "babe" waaaay too much but he's all heart and loves his kids something fierce. Kristen Ashley's Motorcycle Man remains my favourite Kristen Ashley book EVER.
 
A spin off series from the wonderful Motorcycle Man, Kristen Ashley proves that she creates the best badass bikers EVER! Own the Wind's Parker "Shy" Cage is just to die for he loves the biker lifestyle, loves the club but he loves Tack's daughter Tabby even more and that's what gets him bonus "swoonage" points as far as I'm concerned. I can't wait for the next instalment in this series.  
 
Reaper's Property is one of those guilty pleasure books that I read for fun and didn't intend to review or think about again. But OMG I could not get Horse (yes, his nickname is Horse) out of my brain. He's a very, very, very BADASS biker. He's crude, possessive and domineering but you will totally 100% fall under his spell. When I finished this book I frantically searched out even more badass bikers to fall in love with. Reaper's Property is not to be missed.
 
Hot Ride by Kelly Jamieson has both the heat of a badass biker and his biker chic and a fantastic keep you on your toes romantic suspense element. Both the hero and the heroine are undercover trying to bring a motorcycle club down. I really enjoyed Hot Ride's edge of the seat thriller story and the very hot scenes between Ryan and Sara. Hot Ride is well worth a read. 

Eva and Deuce's love story was of epic proportions spanning over 30 years of their lives. At times I hated the hero Deuce and I mean really hated him and then I loved him again. Undeniable is a car crash of a book full of emotional highs and some very serious lows (Frankie, OMG I can't even begin to describe some of the things he did) but it kept me reading to the very last page. At times emotional and down right harrowing this is a badass biker book that demands all of your attention. 
 

I love Julie Ann Walker's Black Knights, Inc series
(click on the picture for my reviews, beware there's an excessive amount of swooning involved)

Other badass biker books I've got on my TBR list

 I love Jaci Burton's Play-by-play series her sports heroes are always to die for so I'm definitely up for trying her Wild Riders series.

I have Mara McBain's Trinity Falls series on my kindle, it came highly recommended. 
It's billed as "a tale of justice, brotherhood, and family, and one man's struggle to stay true to each." 
Detective Zeke Brawer has badass biker stamped all over him.

Maegan Lynn Moores Ride series has also been highly recommended to me.
Ryder Wilde (classic badass biker name) is a local bar owner and president of Mayhem motorcycle club and falls hard for teacher Ella Scott. The second book Sweet Ride is due out soon.

Knight in Black Leather is another kindle bargain I picked up I liked the sound of the "younger biker meets older heroine" twist.
Lone Rider apparently has a great badass biker hero. 

A badass biker and rock stars series? Seriously I want!
Bec Botefuhr's Biker Rockstar series sound like it was written just for me.

Sometimes badass biker book covers are pretty naff but when I read the blurbs I almost forgive them. Almost.




If you have any other badass biker books to recommend feel free to give me a shout.


18 comments:

  1. i have at least book one in the black knight inc series ( or perhaps book 2 too?) and teh oen i don't have are on my wishlist so i do want to discover them

    all the others are new discovery to me but it's really tempting.
    so far i can only thing about one series with biker ( but badass not so sure): race to love by amy gregory i really loved book 1
    oh and if you want badass biker witches ( yes surprising mix^^) the accidental demon slayer series by angie fox deserve a try

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miki I'm heading off to Amazon to look them up now! I love the idea of badass biker witches, I haven't come across that yet!

      Delete
  2. Oh I love me a bad ass biker. Amazon here I come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo hoo! I'm so glad someone else loves bad ass bikers as much as me! Pretty much all of them are cheap little kindle bargains, my kindle is now full of them. You'll need to let me know what's your favourite Siobhan!

      Delete
    2. I've just added some new reads to my TBR list - you might like my novel Devlin's Grace....

      http://www.amazon.com/Devlins-Grace-ebook/dp/B00A8J1D1I/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1353110924&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=devlin%27s+grace+lee+ann+sontheimer+murphy

      Blurb:
      When he rides out of the fog on his motorcycle, Gracie Alloway almost mistook him for a demon rising from the smoke and steam of hell. Except she's attracted to him from the first moment. Devlin's everything she's not - wild and a little wicked. But opposites attract because good girl, college student Gracie wants more of this bad boy.

      Devlin dreamed up a fantasy woman back in Iraq a lot like Gracie and she evokes a side he hasn't shown anyone in years. She also dares to enter his personal space and take liberties no other woman's dared. Although he struggles with PTSD and other issues, Gracie won’t run and she refuses to abandon Devlin.

      If she can just tame him and help him battle his demons. If he can teach her how to live a little bit more, they might just have a chance at a future together.

      Delete
  3. I have two of these series on my list! Thanks for all the yummy recommendations. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. New one that's worth the ride: http://www.amazon.com/Outlaw-ebook/dp/B00CCVVKMW/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1366746067&sr=1-1&keywords=Outlaw. I'm a little torn about some of Cole's behavior in the 2nd half, but overall?- YUM

    ReplyDelete
  5. wud lve some gay badass biker book titles

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is so sad is that I have most of these on my list already!! I am just as addicted as you are. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo very nice list. Jaci Burton's group was my first bikers and I loved them. And undeniable. Whew boy. Yeah that one was excellent. I wasn't really a fan of Walkers Black Knights. Maybe because I read Burton first? I don't know. So many people I know just loved them.

    I've got Reaper's Property on my tbr list. Can't wait to read it :)

    ~Anna
    herding cats & burning soup

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm reading Riding Wild right now Anna and you're right it's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am the author of The Libertines Motorcycle Club series and would like for you to have a look at my series. Books 1 and 2 are out and Book 3 will be coming out very soon.

    -Max L. Billington

    ReplyDelete
  10. I came upon your very interesting post while searching the net for motorcycle books. If anyone is interested in paranormal with your bad ass biker books, I have a novel, the first in a series of three - The Devil's Flower - coming out with Curiosity Quills Press in September 2013.

    Here is the blurb:

    Killing isn’t exactly on Rosalie Lockwood’s list of things to do when she runs away from home. But despite her search for peace; guns and motorcycles become her latest fashion accessories as Divine interference leads her to Steele, co-leader of the Fallen Paladins motorcycle club.
    Leathered and tattooed, Steele’s presence scares off most people he comes in contact with—but not Rosalie. She’s immediately drawn into the dangers of his biker world—and into his heart.
    But Steele harbors a secret that could shatter their new love—along with destroy the human race. And the truth comes at a price.
    Will Rosalie risks all to prove her loyalty to Steele—to save his soul? For in order to do so, she must become soulless herself.
    The Dark and Light Realms collide as Rosalie chooses between life, death, and the ever-after to become that which she is fated to destroy.
    Thanks
    http://darkedgedromance.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi - you might also like my series, The Brethren Trilogy starting with Heavy Duty People, extracts on my website bad-press.co.uk.

    Rgds
    Iain

    ReplyDelete
  12. Got most of the books here.Jamie Begley is another author with a great biker series:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jamie Begley has written a great biker series

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just finished the last riders series and loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.