Saturday, 27 April 2013

New books and what's on my TBR list this week


Hi everyone!
I got two new books this week for review:
Stung by Bethany Wiggins
Transcendence by C.J. Omololu
 
and three audio books
 Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers
Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill
Rush by Maya Banks

 

I had a loooong train journey to Aberdeen during the week so managed to get in a good bit of reading in a week where I've had no time or energy to blog, write reviews or faff about on Facebook.
Twice Tempted by Jeaniene Frost was fantastic, I was a bit underwhelmed by the first book in the series Once Burned but Twice Tempted more than made up for it. Gone With the Wolf by Kristin Miller was okish and Stranded with a Billionaire was good fun and flirty.
 
This week I'm planning on catching up with Jennifer Estep's fantastic Elemental Assassin series. I have Widow's Web and Deadly Sting poised and ready to be read.


 
 Thanks to everyone who entered my Amanda Carlson giveaway.
 

The winner is...
 
Heather
 
I've sent you an email Heather:)


4 comments:

  1. I loved Widow's Web but Deadly Sting was not my favorite in this series. Hope you like it better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great week Lesley, I haven't listened to an audio book in a while, hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your new books really intrigue me - I love the covers! I've just started listening to a new audiobook - hopefully I can get back into the habit.

    Long train journeys are the best for reading I find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I felt the same way about Once Burned and Twice Tempted, Lesley! Second book was far better in pace and character development, and Vlad was scrumptious :)) YAY for getting Dark Triumph! I hope to read it one day soon too. Have a great week, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.