Saturday, 1 June 2013

June's new releases I want to "add to basket"


As a huge fan of Nalini Singh's Psy-Changeling series I've been DESPERATE to get my hands on Heart of Obsidian which is finally out on Tuesday. Is this Kaleb's book, is he the Ghost? Who is the woman he has been searching for? I'm so looking forward to it and may need to get my husband to take the kids somewhere very far away so that I can get piece and quiet to read it.
 
There are (apparently) other books out in June, hehe.
Gameboard of the Gods by  RichelleMead has had really mixed reviews but I still want to check it out and as I loved Shadow and Bone the first instalment in Leigh Bardugo's The Grisha series I've had Siege and Storm pre-ordered for a while.


Contemporary romance

 
I recommend
Being Me by Lisa Renee Jones, which was one of my books of the month and Caged Warrior by Lindsey Piper. Both are absolutely fantastic and well worth a read.

2 comments:

  1. Siege and Storm is definitely on my list too, Lesley! Loved your choices! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to Gameboard of the Gods as well - I love Richelle Mead's writing. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.