Wednesday, 28 August 2013

Review: Blind Attraction by Eden Summers

17725275Blind Attraction
Reckless Beat #1
Eden Summers
Publication date: 28th May 2013

Be prepared to fall for Mitchell Davies that's my advice. As you know if you are a regular at My keeper shelf, I have a certain fondness for rock star romances and even had a gigantic post highlighting my all time favourites, it's very safe to say that Blind Attraction will need to be added to my list. It was goooooood.

Alana has had a pretty sheltered upbringing as a result of the influence of her mother and her past experiences so she's quite innocent but open to spreading her wings a little bit further. When Alana catches the eye of Reckless Beat guitarist and rock god Mitch at a gig he has his sights firmly set on her and wants to find her after the band finish. When an ex-employee of the band lashes out after the gig Alana is caught in the crossfire and her eyesight is temporarily affected Mitch steps in to look after her because although he's a rock god guitarist he's also just that little bit swoon worthy. This of course gives Mitch and Alana plenty of quality alone time together.

For Mitch, Alana isn't the normal type of groupie in fact she's the anti-groupie that he really wants and for Alana, Mitch is her opportunity to experience a little bit of the real world (and he's a hot rock god- say no more!). With some really steamy scenes Blind Attraction kept me glued to the page and I defy anyone to read it and not fall for Mitchell Davies he's exactly the rock god character that I love. I can't wait for more Reckless Beat adventures. And look! Reckless Beat even have their own website now click here to see it and prepare to swoon.

EDEN SUMMERS ONLINE:

Website  |  Twitter  Facebook  |  Goodreads

BUY THE BOOK:
Amazon US  |  Amazon UK  |  Barnes & Noble 

2 comments:

  1. ahh this could be such a good book!!

    Emily @ afternoonbookery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I loved this one. It was my first rockstar romance and I can deinitely see the appeal. Can't wait or Blake's book :D

    ~Anna
    herding cats & burning soup

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.